Monday

Kerinduan AKu

Seawal perkenalan aku masih ragu-ragu, malah bersamanya aku masih ragu-ragu dan berjauhan dengannya pun ada keraguan....tapi yang pasti walau dekat atau jauh aku sentiasa merinduinya....

But now i feel so alone..get into my room without anything to do..there a lots of faces that i miss..miss so so much...moms...abang...adik-adik...ayah.....i couldnt stand anymore living by my self alone..i really need them..

after three weeks he go to johor i also couldnt stop this tears...every night before go to bed i will miss every word,kisses, love and all the tenderness he gave me.....this is the third time i have a fever...

my life is so routine rite now...going to work..get to home..and nothing much to do.....

arghhh.....i think i hate my life rite now....

No comments:

Post a Comment